Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Rock the Mailbox information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you make purchases from us, when you register with us, when you set up profiles to share with others, when you interact with other users on Rock the Mailbox, or when you log in to Rock the Mailbox as a registered user and interact with Rock the Mailbox products and services.
Your Rock the Mailbox information may include
- Registration-related information
- Member profile about yourself that you can share with others
- A profile on your business or your profession that you desire to share with others
- Transaction-related information
- Information about your visits to Rock the Mailbox or our other web sites, pages and services
- Your responses to our offerings and advertisements
- Information about the features or offerings you use from us
- Your billing and shipping information
- Customer service information
- Other information specifically related to your use of a particular Rock the Mailbox feature or offering.
When you register to create a profile with us, sign up for an application or service, become a member of a company profile or make recommendations on the service, we use certain information we collect from you (your name, business, and location of your business) to set up a profile on your behalf to share with others, and which information will be available by search to help you promote your business or profession. After you create a profile, you may choose to provide additional information on your Rock the Mailbox profile, such as descriptions of your company’s products, achievements, future plans, news feeds, rss feeds, potential customer and competitors, outside links to other websites and/or other related information. You can list honors, awards, professional affiliations, networking objectives, companies or individuals that you follow, and other information including content.
When you publish content or information on Rock the Mailbox, it means that you are allowing everyone, including those outside of Rock the Mailbox, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you. It is your responsibility to keep your Rock the Mailbox profile information accurate and updated.
You can add, enhance, modify or delete what information is made available to others in the Company or Personal Profile areas of Rock the Mailbox. We may use your Rock the Mailbox information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers. We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate Rock the Mailbox and provide Rock the Mailbox services to you. Their use of information is limited to these purposes.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a Rock the Mailbox user, may be accessed and disclosed:
- When you consent to allow us to share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Rock the Mailbox.
- To satisfy applicable law or regulation enforceable by government request
- In other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user
- If an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person,
- When necessary either to protect our property, rights, or safety, or users of the public as required or permitted by law
- Or for us to render the service you have requested.
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Rock the Mailbox information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your Rock the Mailbox information.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Consent to Rock the Mailbox Processing Information About You
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We make available a secure page for entering sensitive information, protected by industry-standard SSL encryption technology. This technology encrypts your information prior to transmitting it over the Internet.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Changes and Updates
Rock the Mailbox will continuously seek to grow and improve its services. We often introduce new features, some of which may result in the collection of new information. Furthermore, new partnerships or corporate acquisitions may result in new features, and we may potentially collect new types of information.
These Services are operated and provided by:
Rock the Mailbox
P.O. Box 498
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Effective: JULY 1, 2014